Europe’s richest and most prestigious race, the Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, takes place over the first weekend of October each year in Paris. The race attracts the greatest racehorses from around the world and returns to Paris Longchamp in 2018 following a 2 year spell at Chantilly.
Fri 05 Oct 2018 - Mon 08 Oct 2018
Renaissance le Parc Trocadero 5*
The Renaissance le Parc Trocadero Hotel is located in central Paris and is just 10 minutes from Paris Longchamp. It is also walking distance from the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysées avenue and the Eiffel Tower making it the ideal location for your stay in Paris.
This 5* package offers return Eurostar travel from London St Pancras, two nights accommodation with breakfast each morning, tickets and transfers to the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe on Sunday.
3 Nights Bed & Breakfast in a Twin Room/Double
Your Package Includes
- Return Business Class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord
- Business Premier
- Easy check-in up to 10 mins before departure
- 3 pieces of luggage and one item of hand luggage
- Delicious meals designed with Raymond Blanc
- Spacious coaches and comfortable seats
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Exclusive Business Premier lounges
- Taxi booking service in lounges and on-board
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5* Renaissance le Parc Trocadero Hotel
- Breakfast each morning
- Return coach transfers to Longchamp Racecourse
- VIP Elegance Hospitality the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Sunday)
- Premium Grandstand Seats
- Racing Post
Elegance Hospitality Package Inclusions -
- Access to the Finish Line & Parade Ring Enclosures
- VIP admission to your facility
- Private viewing balcony with reserved seat
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Signature buffet meal
- Access to the Arc’s Gardens for additional entertainment
Friday 5th October 2018
- Depart from London St Pancras on a direct Eurostar train to Paris Gare du Nord (flexible timings available).
- Upon arrival check-in at the hotel for the first of your two nights accommodation and have the afternoon at your leisure.
Saturday 6th October 2018
- Saturday day/evening at leisure
Sunday 7th October 2018
- After breakfast, you will be collected by coach from the hotel and transferred to Paris Longchamp.
- Enjoy a full days racing culminating in the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe
- Following the conclusion of the racing, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Monday 8th October 2018
- After breakfast check-out of the hotel and have the day at leisure before making your way back to Paris Gare du Nord to catch your return Eurostar back to London.