Your Package Includes
- Return Direct Flights from London to Dubai
- Return Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Accommodation at The Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
- Breakfast each morning
- Based on Twin/Double Room Occupancy
- Breakfast with The Stars
- Return Racecourse Transfers
- The Gallery Hospitality - The Gallery is situated after the finish line and offers a good view of the racing and the Dubai World Cup opening ceremony. Guests can soak up the electric atmosphere in this outdoor area from the comfort of the grandstand seats. Food and beverages are available from the inside areas behind the seats and guests can enjoy their food either inside with the comfort of air conditioning or outside at their seat in order not to miss the racing action. This package includes afternoon tea, gourmet dinner snacks, soft drinks and standard house beverages. A premium list will be available for anyone who wishes to purchase a bottle of Champagne on the day. The Gallery ticket holders also have access to Apron Views and Parade Ring Lawns.
- Invitation to exclusive Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori!
Tuesday 26th March 2019
- Depart London on an overnight flight to land into Dubai on Wednesday morning.
Wednesday 27th March 2019
- Upon arrival you will be met in the arrivals hall and transferred directly to your hotel.
- Remainder of the day at leisure.
Thursday 28th March 2019
- Breakfast with The Stars -
If you love Racing then we highly recommend heading to the fantastic Breakfast with the Stars event which takes place on the Thursday Morning prior to the Dubai World Cup.
This exciting morning gives you the chance to enjoy live commentary, entertainment, raffle draws, interviews with the trainers, owners & jockeys and a lavish breakfast buffet!
Friday 29th March 2019
- In the evening you are invited to the Exclusive Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori.
Saturday 30th March 2019
- You will have the morning at leisure before being collected around 12pm from your hotel and transferred to Meydan Racecourse for the Dubai World Cup!
- The Gallery Hospitality
- Upon conclusion of Dubai World Cup Closing Ceremony you will be collected and taken back to your hotel.
Sunday 31st March 2019
- Have the morning at leisure before checking-out of the hotel to be transferred back to Dubai Airport to catch you direct flight back to the UK.
- Depart Dubai early afternoon landing back into London in the early evening.