Roland Garros, also called The French Open, is the largest clay court tournament of the year. Because of the slow playing surface and the five-set men’s singles matches without a final set tiebreak, it is considered to be the most physically demanding major.
Exclusive VIP Package Includes -
- Return Business Premier Eurostar London - Paris
- 3 pieces of luggage + 1 hand luggage
- Ticket gate closes 10 mins before departure
- Hot meals designed by Raymond Blanc, served with champagne
- Spacious seats
- Exclusive Lounge
- 2 Nights accommodation the famous 5* Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
Just steps from the Champs-Elysées, on the Georges V Avenue, Four Seasons Hotel George V features private terraces with commanding Paris city views, signature lavish flower displays imagined by Jeff Leatham, top-of-the-line spa treatments and Michelin-awarded dining. Just 1 mile from Eiffel Tower and 2.2 miles from Musée d'Orsay, Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris enjoys an ideal location in the Golden Triangle, famous for high-fashion boutiques.- Based on Twin/Double Occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- VIP Hospitality at Le Jardin
- Privileged access to the stadium by the dedicated gate.
- Reception area located near new court Simonne Mathieu.
- Access from 10 am.
- Gourmet lunch from 12 noon to 3 pm.
- Open bar available throughout the day.
- Category 1 seats on Philippe-Chatrier Court.
- Access to the outside courts.
- 1 Roland-Garros branded gift per guest.
- Parking available: 1 spot per 2 guests.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Preferential rates on a selection of gifts.
Dates include -
05/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
Women's Semi Final
06/06/2019 - 08/06/2019
Men's Semi Final
07/06/2019 - 09/06/2019
08/09/2019 - 10/06/2019